meltdown.

my roommate is causing me to not sleep.
and apparently my house payment went up by 92.64 and I didn’t know it.

i’m in the middle of a full blown melt down.
happy friday.

7 Responses to meltdown.

1. Cindy says:

WTF?!? OK…we can fix this. I’m not sure how yet, but we’ll come up with something. Maybe the roommate should start paying rent.
    Just pretend you feel my hands pressing against your back helping to hold you up.

2. Misti says:

dissolves into tears again….

ok.ok. ok.

it’s escrow. and some bullshit mistake that I had no control over in the very beginning when “they” set my escrow account up at a deficit. so now, I owe either 93 bucks more a month, or pay a lump sum of 600 and then my payment is still 43 bucks higher.
    and apparently escrow is a fluctuating thing but i had no idea. I was just supposed to KNOW that. because a lot of people’s payment went up due to various things. property taxes. insurance stuff. whatever. so i’m not alone…

but still.

shitty.

3. Chrome says:

I don’t like “they.”
    Why aren’t you sleeping? Let’s start there. What’s going on? Because you could handle the other stuff better if you were rested.

4. Misti says:

my roomie is up all night long watching tv. doing laundry. making bits of noise.
    i dont sleep well anyway. so anything wakes me up.
    i’ve addressed this issue and feel good about it getting resolved.
    and you’re right. if I wasnt sleepy this would be better.

I’m glad that you’re addressing the sleeping issue and you trust it to get fixed. I also hate “they.”

6. Mamo says:

Lets fix things we have control over. I think charging $100 a month for rent would be OK. Also having a down time for you to rest like from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. except for Sat and Sun. If he is rooming and boarding for free you can at least set sleep time for you who is carring the whole load here. As far as who is they… it was your title company and whoever closed your house loan…Our escrow changes with insurance, ours went up . You need communication with them to let them know that you must be informed, that is in consumer rights I think. I believe your roomy would be glad to follow some guidelines and know that as the weather gets hotter and the electric bills rise he will be expected to pitch in a little, he is working one job and you have several…also he is close to 20 years younger…what is wrong with this picture??? It is not worth it to face meltdowns without sleep. It is bad enough to face them with a full weeks sleep. HaHa

Mamo is sick, caught it from superbaby…was in bed thurs and friday, still have horrid cough and headache and sore throat..

Coming in 21st of May to put flowers on Mom and Dads graves since we couldn’t make it last year. I hate it that they went a year..Will stay in motel but hope to spend time with you…what are your plans for that weekend…can’t wait to see your plants and plans for your yard.

Love you, Mamo

7. Misti says:

ROMMIE IS ALL GOOD! We have excellent communication. God Bless Facebook. It works when we never see each other.
    it’s ok. really. peas and carrots.
    i’ll write more about the excrow shit tomorrow. or sunday. or monday. now, I’m to bed.