Something else…

I found a job opening for the Fall of 2011. Part time teaching at a junior college. English and Hummanities. Daytime preffered. BA required, MA preffered.

I think I will apply.

9 Responses to Something else…

1. Landbabe says:

ABSO FUCKIN LUTELY!

I think someone is trying to tell you something.

3. Misti says:

I think you’re correctamundo.

4. Cindy says:

Oh, Universe. She’s so crazy. Why just last week, Chris dropped $20 outside the Ben And Jerry’s. Some guy came in asking if any one had lost some money and we both said no. We lost $20 for not listening to the Universe. Keep your ears open.

• Chris says:

That was a $20 lesson on how the Universe is on your side even when you’re not. You just have to pay attention, and be aware that things don’t work out the way we think. Ideally, I wouldn’t have dropped the $20 in the first place, right? Or I would have dropped it, and then realized it, right? But, no, I dropped it, and was unaware of it, and when I had the chance to get it back, I wasn’t paying attention because I was in a funk. Even though I didn’t physically have that money, given the situation, it was mine until I said it wasn’t. “Nope, not mine,” I said, and that’s what it became. Not mine. That’s okay. If I had actually gotten it back, I would have thought, “Whew, that was a close one” and probably stayed in a funk for a while longer. Instead, what I got was, “Hey, snap out of it. Stop dwelling on that bullshit and pay attention. It costs you $20 this time. Who knows what it’ll cost you next time, all because you’re too busy looking at all the wrong things.” That $20 was that guy’s reward for doing the right thing (and for delivering the message).

5. Pseudo Sis1 says:

For Sure!! Hopefully, though it won’t take you too far away…

6. Misti says:

Every road leads back to home…or so I hear.

7. QueenElizabethof CliftManor says: