Trying to get back into the swing of Ten Things Tuesday…will just list thru the things that are in the forefront of my brain this week. Could be a Do These Ten Things Tuesday List? Maybe
1. Call a real estate agent. Decide who to use and get the ball rolling on looking at houses. I know it doesn’t seem like a great time to start looking, but I want to be in a house by the end of summer, if not before. It could take me six months to find My House, so…it’s time.
2. Get really clear in my head what I have to have in a house, what i don’t budge on. For one, a garage. A lot of the houses, older ones, that I’m looking at don’t have a garage which sucks. it’s a deal breaker as far as I’m concerned. At least 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. more if possible. I don’t care too much about square footage, but I don’t want anything less than about 1200. More room for you all to come visit me! I don’t really want a busy street, cat safety don’t you know.
3. Time to get back to the gym. My plan is Tues night, wed a.m., Thurs night and Friday night.
4. Going to see Rabbit Hole at Carpenter Square on Friday night at 7:30 with a friend I met in the play this summer. it’ll be good to get out of the box!
5. Get out of the box. Seriously. MGirl and I are really struggling with this. We are social girls but seem to only socialize in two places. We know we need to try new places but every time we’ve done that, we’ve been surrounded by jackasses. We want to meet new people…maybe this in itself will be next weeks ten things list.
6. I need to get to the post office. I’ve been carrying around two things to send to friends for at least a month now. I suck. Kizz…probably need your work address in an email please and I’ll get your birthday pressie to you eventually.
7. New York Trip of ’08 has been scheduled. MGirl and I will arrive in the fair city on Sept 20th. Our class, “The Reality of Reds” will be the 21 and 22. We’re hoping to stay thru thurs morning like we did last year. Huzzuah for saving for that and saving for a house!
8. I need to make a dentist appointment. Seriously.
9. Finished the first disc of Freaks and Geeks last night. I think I’m seriously in love with Seth Rogen. I fell for him in Knocked Up, laughed till I peed in Superbad and now I’m watching where it all began. Judd Apatow was a writer/producer of F&G so the tone is so similar. Sad thing is only 3 eps were on this disc. flop.
10. Time for more coffee and a morning of getting ready. I never got out of my jams yesterday. not even to shower. it was awesome!!!
Huzzuah and Happy Tuesday!